The new flexible ROBO-FLEX P feeding system with intelligent vibration platforms.
RNA has developed a new, flexible feeding system ROBO-FLEX P based on Asyril’s Asycube 3-axis vibration platform technology.
An intelligent Asycube vibration platform千亿体育网站 provides a high volume of correctly oriented component parts for the robotic pickup.
千亿体育网站Targeted movements in xyz direction can be programmed on a vibration platform. The component parts are moved so efficiently with regards to their nature that a high volume of parts is fed and orientated for the robotic pickup. Compared to the uncontrolled vibration platforms, higher cycles are achieved this way. The free programming of the throw of parts makes it possible to even put up longish parts or to fill chambers that are fixed directly on the plate.
千亿体育网站Based on a modular system, RNA also provide double systems, as illustrated, with two vibration plates for independent parallel operation. They are available with optional features like hoppers, quick discharge and recirculation of parts for short retooling times.
- ROBO-FLEX P can be easily reconfigured to accommodate production changes.
- ROBO-FLEX P can handle components of complex geometries and different materials with high performance and efficiency.
- ROBO-FLEX P can be tailored for a range of component parts from the same family.
- No seizing up of parts.
- The lead-time required for production changeover can be reduced considerably.
- Economical for medium to low volume assembly.